Most of the professionals, executives, business owners, office workers, etc., have embarked on trips from one country to another for business transactions, meetings, seminars, workshops, and other business-related functions at one time or another. . As they embark on their various trips from one country to another, their phones, laptops, and other electronic devices are always with them to keep in touch with business partners and catch up on work.
Phones and laptops are also essential devices that are a must-have package when embarking on business trips. There is nothing scarier than seeing your phone or laptop with a low battery and about to shut down when you have important business phone calls to make, want to navigate your destination with Google Map, or have other very important things to do with your phone. This is why a travel adapter is a must when you want to embark on a trip.
What is a travel adapter?
A travel adapter is not an electrical converter; It is a connector that allows the use of electrical devices with different plug shapes in different countries. Just connect different plug shapes to the wall outlet of different countries. This means that with this, you can plug electrical devices with different plug shapes into the outlet of another country.
Different countries and regions have different wall plugs and plug types, so it is recommended that you carry a travel adapter whenever you embark on a trip to another country. Some of them also have USB ports where you can charge your phones, tablets, and some other USB-enabled devices.
Why Travel Adapters Make Ideal Corporate Gifts
Business owners, business owners, executives and other professionals travel most of the time from one country to another. They need to charge and plug in their different electronic devices and for this reason, they are ideal corporate gifts that companies and businesses can give away.
Travel adapters come in different shapes and colors, so you better get the ones with plugs that are compatible with your different electronic devices. Different countries and continents have different types of plugs, such as A, B, C, D, etc. For example, the United States has type A plug, Canada has type A plug, European countries have type C plug.
Custom travel adapters
The adapters can be customized to meet your needs and make it look different from the other adapters out there. This is to give it a unique look and personalize it for your personal use and satisfaction.
Assuming you have two phones and two tablets that you need to charge at the same time, there are customizable adapters that perfectly suit your needs. These are adapters that allow you to simultaneously charge your two phones, two tablets, and other electronic devices at the same time. Charging all your devices at the same time can reduce the distribution of electrical power to each device, which will prolong the charging time.
Benefits of using custom travel adapters
1. To charge your phones on the go: It allows you to charge your phones on the go, regardless of the country you are traveling to. You do not need to worry about whether the power outlet in the country you are traveling to will be compatible with the country you are coming from. With a custom travel adapter, you can charge your different phones at the same time, thus saving time.
2. To charge your laptop on the go: It allows you to charge your laptop in whatever country you travel to. A laptop is one of the most important belongings a businessman or executive will travel with because he needs to always be up to date with work. So using a custom travel adapter will give you the assurance that you won’t have to lose track of work due to your laptop’s low battery.
3. To charge your tablets: Besides charging your phones and your laptop, you can also charge your tablets. There are many outlets where you can connect your tablets along with your phones and laptops.
4. To power electric razors: As a businessman going on a business trip that will take weeks, an electric razor is a personal property that you should not forget to take with you. This is where a custom travel adapter is of great importance because you will need to turn on your electric shaver or charge it when necessary. Regardless of the country you are traveling to, a custom travel adapter is what you need to take with you in order to turn on or charge your electric shaver.
5. To charge digital cameras: As a tourist going on vacation or a businessman going to a business seminar, a digital camera is what you should carry with you to capture every moment. You also need a custom travel adapter that allows you to charge or power your digital camera when needed. With a travel adapter you can charge your digital camera in any of the countries you will be traveling to.
Things to keep in mind
A travel adapter is not a converter or a transformer, therefore there are two important things to keep in mind when traveling to other countries so that you don’t end up destroying your phones and other devices. These two important things to keep in mind include;
1. Current – The two main standards for electrical current are direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC). Some countries use DC while other countries use AC, therefore you should verify that your devices are compatible with the electrical current of the countries you will visit to avoid damage.
2. Voltage – There are several different electrical voltage standards for different countries. The most common are the US voltage standard 110 / 120V and European countries 220 / 240V. So, check what voltage your devices are compatible with to avoid damaging them.